Saturday, June 27, 2009
6.27.09
Well, today was quite lovely. I woke up early in the morning to take my shower and get ready to go to Pratt. The school is BEAUTIFUL, and in the perfect spot in Brooklyn, and it was just lovely. I'm going to apply there, doubting I'll get in, but oh well it's worth the shot, right? :) So after that we had a delicious lunch at Phebe's Tavern, got the things I needed to collect for my dorm, shopped and walked around, then came back and took a nappy. Once we woke up, we went to a d e l i c i o u s dinner, and walked around some more. Got Red Mango for the second night in a row...amazing. And now we're sitting in our beds watching Revolutionary Road, getting ready to lay our heads down for another night of perfect sleep in our comfy beds. Goodnight everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment